Today i have been flat out. Why is it when you know you have to be up early that your brain wakes you up even earlier?
I am sure i have been awake since about 4.30 this morning, but then it could have been 5 am, but any how it was before my alarm went off at 5.30, and annoying.
Gratitude is something i have always had. Every day i wake up and am grateful that i do not have a hangover and every night i go to bed grateful for another day of being sober.
Gratitude is something i have taken for granted, and when i was in my darkest place i forgot to be grateful for the little things, so now when i go to bed, i list for the day things i am grateful for such as,
1. Grateful that i can go to work.
2. Grateful for family and friends
3. Grateful that i have a roof over my head and food on my table.
4. Grateful for the blossoms in the trees showing me that winter is nearly finished.
5. Grateful that i have found peace in my life.
Life sometimes gets very hectic and we forget to stop and be in the moment.
Today was busy for me, and i didn’t get my writting done, but i did send the first part off to a friend to proof read it for me. Which is scary, this story is very important to me.
In a way its a cleansing story about my life, its bringing a lot of things up, that i had not thought about before.
I only got personal training in today, but i dont mind, because there was good compromise and i didnt allow procrastination to stand in the way.
Tomorrow my tasks will be,
1. Slow down my thinking. Its hard when you have an active imagination
2. Practice self care of my thoughts and my feelings.
3. Try harder with my healthy eating.
Night everyone. Xxx